The Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 Package contains the following:
- 2 x Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- 1 x Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 2 Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 2 Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ
The Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 2 Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ puts the power of personalisation in DJs’ hands, with a fast, accurate and customisable crossfader, plus Performance Pads and FX buttons that DJs can map to suit their preferences. The mixer delivers plug-and-play integration with Serato DJ’s four decks and boasts DVS support, on-board Beat FX, two USB sound cards, and a top-loaded input switcher for seamless DJ transitions.
The DJM-S9 is built to withstand the most rigorous scratch performances and suit every DJ’s style. The proprietary magnetic crossfader is both robust and responsive, with customisable Fader Bumpers, feeling adjust, cut lag and fader curve. The colour-coded Performance Pads give instant access to loops, cues, samples and rolls – or DJs can reconfigure the pads to trigger their favourite Serato DJ functions.
Plus DJs can customise the FX buttons and banks to their choice of 55 Serato DJ FX and 15 on-board Beat FX, and manipulate the parameters with a wet/dry dial on each channel. And the FX On/Off lever means they can exit their creative compositions in a flash.
The versatile DJM-S9 is at home in any pro-DJ set-up. DVS control means DJs can use CDJs and turntables to control Serato DJ; non-Serato DJ users can access the on-board FX and use the Performance Pads to give tactile performances without the software.
The DJM-S9 is the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer, with two USB sound cards to let two DJs play back-to-back seamlessly. The input switcher is on the top of the mixer, so there’s no need to fiddle around at the back of the unit between sets. DJs can switch between all four Serato DJ decks, while DVS support makes the DJM-S9 ideal for Serato DJs who prefer to play using CDJs or turntables. Plus DJs can record direct to the software during performance.
- Highly responsive operation. The low-latency fader delivers a fast, accurate response, while DJs can change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial. Shock-absorbing Fader Bumpers are included in three materials, so DJs can choose the level of resistance they prefer.
- Robust build for excellent durability. The DJM-S9 is built to last using a contactless, magnetic crossfader and metal shafts that withstand repeated use over a long period without loss of reliability.
- Configurable Curve and Reverse. DJs can adjust the crossfader’s curve characteristics to suit their style and use Reverse to switch the cut lag from the bottom to the top.
- 15 on-board Beat FX with added parameter control. Six dedicated buttons trigger the popular Echo, Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser and Trans effects in time with the BPM. DJs can replace these with other on-board Beat FX – and assign six more Beat FX to the second bank.
- 55 Serato DJ FX. DJs can map the six buttons, plus an additional bank, to their favourite Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope.
- Filter FX. A high pass/low pass filter on each channel lets DJs manipulate FX; DJs can switch this for other filters and FX, including Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch
- Release FX. use the large RMX-1000 style lever to trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly
Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter – 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g – 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
Pioneer DJM-S9 2 Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input ports: CD/Line x 2(RCA), Phone x 2 (RCA) MIC x 1(XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack) AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1) Booth Out x 1(¼-inch TRS jack) Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB x 2
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005% or less
- S/N ratio: 107 dB (USB)
- Maximum dimensions (W X H X D): 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W X H X D): 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
- Unit weight: 4.6 kg
Serato DJ System Requirments
- Applicable OS (Windows?: Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 (CPU) Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac): Mac OS X v10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 (CPU) Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Display resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD space: 5 GB
DJ, Club, Party, Festival, Vinyl, Record, Pioneer PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJM-S9 Package