This Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR Package with DM-40D Monitors & HDJ-X5-K Headphones contains:
- Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR
- Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5-K (Black)
- Pioneer DJ DM-40D Speaker Monitors (Pair)
- Free 3M RCA
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR
Club-standard NXS2 Layout
Practise for the professional gear. The Pioneer XDJ-RR inherits its layout from the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 mixer, meaning you can practise at home so you’re ready from the club-standard gear, or for when you need to take a familiar piece of kit with you to parties or bars.
You’ll find the same screen, along with the same deck layout, and FX controls. It has the same style tempo, loop beat, sync, and cue-play buttons. Whether you’re using the XDJ-RR for a party, or the NXS2 for the club, you’ll always be familiar with the gear.
Play With or Without Your Laptop
You can play your tunes with or without your laptop. It’ll connect easily to your laptop through USB so you can play your tracks in your rekordbox library without having to export them to a USB drive.
On the other hand, if you don’t like to bring your laptop out, you can also plug your USB directly into the controller. Your tracks and playlists can be linked from rekordbox, allowing you to navigate with the screen. The screen provides everything you need from waveforms, BPM, playback position, and track listing.
With dual USBs too, b2b performances will be a breeze. You can also connect it straight to a club’s speaker system using the XLR and RCA outputs on the back.
Professional Performance Controls
Become a unique performer. Gone are the days of mixing track end to track beginning. Why not remix and edit tracks on the fly? You’ll be able to remix tracks and juggle hot cues, loop sections, and beatjump using the onboard controls.
By using quantize, you can jump through the different beats of tracks, all in time. You’ll hardly notice it changing. The beat loop feature lets you loop a section of a track, and the DJ controller will automatically set the loop-out point based on the BPM. Chop up loops on the fly and edit length too.
Another neat trick the XDJ-RR is the ability to keep the track playing silently in the background. This lets you loop parts, or scratch over the top, and when you’re ready, you can bring the track back in at exactly the right place.
Spice up your sets with professional Pioneer FX. You’ll find a few of the same beat and sound colour FX from the professional DJM-900NXS2 on the XDJ-RR. Excite the crowd with buildups by adding echo, delay, reverb, filter, noise, dub echo, and also pitch.
Lightweight and Portable
Take it where you need to. The XDJ-RR is lightweight and compact, making it easy to take to your next house party and gig.
Comes with rekordbox Software
Organise your music with professional software. Rekordbox is a staple for most popular DJs. It’s easy to use and allows you to organise your music clearly into playlists, add cue points into tracks, and more. Get your music ready with rekordbox, and you’ll be ready to plug into any club-standard set up.
- Club standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 layout and features
- Dual USB ports for easy b2b performances
- 7-inch large screen shows track info, waveforms, and more
- Remix on the fly with remix pads
- Performance controls – hot cues, beat loop, slip loop, and beat jump
- Mixer section with professional FX including beat and sound colour FX
- Quantize control
- Lightweight and portable
- Connects easily to clubs/bars speaker system
- External audio input – play music from external sources or mobile devices thanks to AUX input
- Link export mode for rekordbox – play music through laptop without needing to export them to a USB drive
- Includes rekordbox DJ license key
- Mic input with EQ controls
Pioneer HDJ-X5K Headphones
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
PIONEER DM-40D ACTIVE MONITOR SPEAKERS, BLACK
The 4-inch DM-40D desktop monitor system produces powerful, high-quality sound. Sold in pairs and available in black or white, the speakers offer multiple inputs and a 2-way sound mode for easily switching from DJ to Production mode.
ADVANCED DESIGN FOR HIGH‑QUALITY SOUND
Each DM-40D speaker boasts a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP, updated DECO convex diffusers and a 4-inch woofer that’s perfectly aligned with the tweeter. As a result, the desktop monitor system produces pure, balanced bass sound, crystal-clear high frequencies, and plenty of power when you need it.
2-WAY SOUND MODE
Want to DJ or make your own music? Flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task.
EASY TO USE
Connecting and disconnecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is also right in front of you.
With RCA and mini jack input terminals, you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use for producing your own music.
SMART DESIGN, AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR WHITE
Bring a slick, professional look to your setup. The finish of the black DM-40D matches perfectly with
classic DJ gear while the white DM40D-W might better complement the interior design of your home.
- Frequency Characteristic: 20Hz to 20kHz (USB, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio: 112dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB)
- Inputs: AUX x 1 (RCA), MIX x 1 (XLR and 1/4” TRS jack)
- Outputs: Master 1 x 1 (XLR), Master 2 x 1 (RCA), Phones x 2 (1/4” stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (type A) x 2, USB (type B) x 1
- Dimensions: 625 x 388.5 x 74.2mm
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adapter, USB cable, rekordbox license
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch
Pioneer DM-40D Speaker Monitors (Pair)
- Type2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakersAmplifier
Amplifier: type Class D with DSP
Amplifier output: Lch: 19 W / 4 Ω, Rch: 19 W / 4 Ω
Input terminals: (unbalanced input) RCA pin jack x 1
3.5-mm stereo mini jack × 1Input impedance: 10 kΩ
Output terminal: 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1Speaker
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
Woofer (LF driver): 4” (102 mm) fiberglass cones
Tweeter (HF driver): 3/4” (19 mm) soft domePower unit/other
Supported voltages: AC 110 V — 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 20 W
Power consumption during
standby mode: 0.3 W or less
Max dimensions (W × D × H): Lch: 146 × 227 × 223 mm / 5.75” × 8.94” × 8.78” Rch: 146 × 227 × 212 mm / 5.75” × 8.94” × 8.35”Weight: Lch: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs Rch: 2.2 kg / 4.9 lbsAccessoriesPower cord, Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Speaker cord, Bottom cushions, Quick Start Guide, Precautions for Use, Warranty (for selected regions)
Pioneer XDJ-RR Package with DM-40 Monitors & HDJ-X5-K Headphones, XDJRR, PIONEERDJ, CONTROLLER, XDJR-R, XDJ, ALL IN ONE, HDJ, HDJX5, HDJ, H-DJ, HD-J, HEADPHONES, DJ, DM40