This Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 with Pioneer VM 70 & HDJ-X7 Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer VM-70 Monitors
- 1 x Pioneer HDJ-X7 Headphones
- 2 x 3m XLR cable
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3
1. 10.1-inch touchscreen with new interface: Instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects:
The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system and noticeably bigger than the 7-inch one on the XDJ-RX2. It features a higher resolution 1280:800 (WXGA) and increased frame rate compared to the previous model so you’ll see everything clearly, including the smoother waveform. Plus, a fresh GUI design and a host of new features mean you’ll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. The number of tracks displayed in the browse section has increased from 8 to 12, which means less scrolling as you search for the next song to play, and you can touch any of the stack of icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant
information for each track – making it quicker and easier to browse by category
• Rapid browsing
• Playlist Bank – Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks from different genres etc.
• Touch Preview – Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section, just as you would on the CDJ-3000. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
• Accurate mixing
• Phrase Display – See how each track is structured such as into Intro, Chorus, or Bridge with the rekordbox’s Phrase Analysis.. In Pioneer XDJ-RX3, you can choose to view the phrase data analysed by rekordbox on the overall waveform, giving you a visual representation of how the music will progress.
• 3Band Waveform – Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform is a popular feature from the CDJ-3000 which uses different colors to indicate the volume of the high, mid, and low frequency bands in files analysed by rekordbox, so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
• Pad status display – Keep an eye on the mode that the Performance Pads are set to, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you hit one thanks to the new pad status display.
• Beat FX Bank and X-Pad – Register your 4 favourite effects to the new Beat FX Bank so you can turn them on with a single touch at any time. For the first time ever in an all in-one DJ system, the X-Pad is integrated into the touchscreen, giving you a simple way to apply complex-sounding effects just by swiping your finger from side to side.
• Helpful features
• Countdown Timer -Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set, for example: midnight on New Year’s Eve; the moment when a vocalist is due to join your performance; or the time when you need to hand over to another DJ. The new Countdown Timer feature will always be there as a reminder that the crucial moment is approaching.
• Repeat mode – Play a track or playlist on repeat to keep the music going when you need to leave the DJ booth. This new feature is helpful in situations such as soundchecks, saving you from constantly going back to the booth to hit play.
2. Color On Jog Display: Get a visual grasp of track information:
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates playhead position and the responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJRX2. Artwork can also be displayed for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. And you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog wheel feel just the way you like with the Feeling Adjust control.
3. More Beat FX and Sound Color FX:
Add texture and build drama in your mixes
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
4. Release FX:
Inject new energy into your performance
By hitting the Performance Pads, you can instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song on the other deck. For example, you might use Echo Out or Spin Out to dynamically mix into your next track. Choose from 8 effect types:
Vinyl Brake (Short / Long), Backspin (Short / Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
5. Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro:
Plug and play
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 can play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or you can connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode via USBHID control. Because the Pioneer XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the tracks in your rekordbox library and enjoy free use of all the features in the Core plan when your laptop is connected. Free plug-and-play compatibility for Serato DJ Pro is
6. Natural audio:
Hear the true sound of your mixes:
Because the decks and mixer are integrated into one unit, there’s no risk of audio cables causing a loss in sound quality. The new audio design of the circuit board also eliminates unwanted noise, and detailed tuning has been carried out to create punchy low-end and expressive mid-high frequencies. This means the unit delivers sound that’s faithful to the original source so your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard.
7. Refined design:
Add a pro look to your setup
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Colour FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Colour FX including Space and Crush.
Pioneer VM-70 Monitors
The Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Pioneer HDJ-X7 Headphones
Clean, Clear Sound
With newly developed drivers, the Pioneer HDJ-X7 Professional DJ Headphones, Black gives you clean monitoring even at high volumes. The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable ensures superior left and right channel separation, while the flexible headband means your headphones will be a perfect fit.
The HDJ-X model headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 50mm drivers with a Bass Reflex Chamber
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (3m extended length) coiled cable, plus a 1.6m straight cable
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
Serato DJ Pro – coming in early 2022
20 Hz – 20 kHz
110 dB (USB)
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.003 % (USB-MASTER1)
LINE x 2 (RCA)
PHONO x 2 (RCA)
MIC x 2 ( 1 x XLR / 1 x 1/4“ TRS jack)
AUX x 2 (RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
BOOTH x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
PHONES x 2 (1/4” stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB Type-A x 2
USB Type-B x 1
AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power Consumption (standby)
54 W (0.3 W)
Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H)
728.1 x 469.5 x 118.4 mm / 28.7” x 18.5” x 4.7”
9.3 kg / 20.5 lbs.
Quick Start Guide
Software license notice
Precautions for Use
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 70 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 6.5″ (165 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 37 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
POWER UNIT OTHER
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 45 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 229x341x312 mm / 9.02” x 13.43” x 12.28”
- Weight : 7.7 kg / 17.0 lbs
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 50mm Dome-Type
- 1.2m Coiled Cable (3m Extended Length)
- 1.6m Straight Cable
- Weight (Without Cord): 312g
- Maximum Input Power: 3500mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 36 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch