The Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional All-In-One DJ System & VM-80 Package contains:
- Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional All-In-One DJ System
- 2 x Pioneer VM-80 Monitor Speakers
- Pioneer HDJ-X5-K Headphones
- 2 x 3m XLR Cable
Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro is a professional setup for events, a bar or club, or your private studio? The XDJ-XZ is perfect for every scenario. With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from our club-standard gear, playing on our new all-in-one DJ system feels exactly like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2. A host of advanced features are right at your fingertips in this robust unit which produces high-quality sound.
Choose whether you want to play rekordbox-analyzed tracks from USB drives via channels 1 and 2 on the XDJ-XZ or connect your laptop and use rekordbox dj or even Link Export mode. With two extra channels, you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix. Soon, you’ll even be able to perform with Serato DJ Pro, when compatibility for the software becomes available via a firmware update in early 2020. Want to play back-to-back? Three USB inputs (type A x 2, type B x 1) make this, and DJ changeovers, a breeze.
Using the 3-band EQ on the master output, you can easily tune your sound so it’s optimized for each environment you perform in. If you’re playing gigs with MCs, two separate mic inputs with independent 3-band EQs give you total flexibility and, when you switch on the Feedback Reducer feature, it’ll automatically reduce any “howling” sounds accidentally caused by the mic.
Get creative and animate your sets with 14 professional Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken straight from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, and trigger software-specific features using the 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck).
To use the XDJ-XZ with rekordbox dj, update to the latest version of the software and activate the included license key. The all-in-one DJ system also supports rekordbox dvs (license available separately). From early 2020, you’ll be able to unlock Serato DJ Pro by plugging the XDJ-XZ into a PC/Mac running the software and, from then, the unit will support Serato DVS (license available separately).
KEY FEATURES OF THE XDJ-XZ
- Advanced features and user experience from NXS2 setup for pro performances
Full-size jog wheels make mixing and scratching feel just like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2. And, thanks to On Jog Display, you can keep an eye on important track information via the color screen in the center of each one. All the knobs and controls on the XDJ-XZ are arranged in the same way as those on the NXS2 setup too. Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with all 14 Beat FX, plus the 6 Sound Color FX, from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Support for various media and different performance styles
The Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Plug in USB drives loaded with rekordbox-analyzed tracks or connect your PC/Mac to use our professional performance application, rekordbox dj. You can even play tracks directly from your rekordbox library via Link Export mode, so you don’t need to export playlists from your laptop to USB drives. Want to introduce audio from external sources? Connect turntables, samplers, smartphones, and more, to channels 3 and 4. And if you want to perform with Serato DJ Pro, you’ll be able to do this following a firmware update, coming early 2020.
- High-quality sound and multiple EQs
Rock your crowd with crystal-clear audio. You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ on the master output and, with 3-band EQs on each of the mic inputs, it’s easy to adjust the sound of either MC. Worried about feedback? Switch on the Feedback Reducer feature and it’ll automatically lessen the “howling” frequency if it occurs.
- Pro DJ Link seamlessly syncs external equipment for expanded creative options
The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ or the one on the CDJ to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
- Touch screen and color On Jog Display
Use the 7-inch LCD touch screen and the color On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel to keep an eye on waveforms, Hot Cues, BPM, and more. With so much visual information available, you can focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop when you’re performing with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro (coming early 2020).
- Other features
- Three USB inputs (two top-loading for USB devices and one laptop connection) for smooth back-to-back performances and DJ handovers
- 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck)
- Mic input circuit produces clear audio, even with high input level
- Robust, high-quality design
- Single unit with grab handles for easy carrying and setup
Pioneer VM-80 Monitor Speaker
The Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Pioneer HDJ-X5-K Headphones
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system
- Software: rekordbox DJ, Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2020)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, LINE, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio:
- 114 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 96 dB (AUX-LINE), 90 dB (AUX-PORTABLE)
- 81 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.003 percent (USB)
- 0.005 percent (LINE)
- 0.017 percent (PHONO)
- Input Terminals:
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Output Terminals:
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- SEND x 1 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- USB Terminals:
- Others: LINK x 3 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 878.0 x 466.1 x 118.4 mm / 34.6 x 18.4 x 4.7 in.
- Weight: 13kg
* Disclaimer: Specifications and price are subject to change.
* rekordbox is a registered trademark of Pioneer DJ Corporation.
* Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ are registered trademarks of Serato Limited.
* Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* The names of companies, product names, and technology names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 90 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 8″ (203 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 34 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
Power Unit Other
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 60 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 267x400x325 mm / 10.51” x 15.75 x 12.80”
- Weight : 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
Pioneer HDJ-X5-K Headphones
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch