The compact Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel dimensions: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel dimensions: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel weight: 2.7 kg
- Right channel weight: 2.2 kg
PIONEERDJ, DM40, BLACK, D-M40, DM, Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers, Black