The Pioneer XPRS-215S Active Subwoofer is compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
Enhance your lower frequencies with the quick and powerful bass response of the XPRS215S subwoofer. The sub’s built-in horn shape and dual 15-inch, high-grade ferrite LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies, while the Crossover and Phase switches allow you to control your DSP settings effortlessly.
* The XPRS215S is sold as a single subwoofer.
DOUBLE THE BASS
The XPRS215S’ birch hardwood cabinet encloses two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape to deliver rich, powerful low frequencies, no matter the event or the setting.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz. At the same time, the Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out.
The XPRS subwoofer is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
XPRS215S, XP-RS215S, XPR-S215S, PIONEER PROFESSIONAL, AUDIO, SPEAKER, PA
- System: Dual 15” Subwoofer, Bi-Amp Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 160Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL ([email protected]/1w): 135dB (Half Space)
- Power Consumption: 240 Watts
- Dimensions: 743mm x 524mm x 811mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 55.9kg
- Low-Frequency Driver: 2 x 15” Ferrite LF Cone Driver
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood – Bandpass
- Finish: Impact-Resistant Black Semi-Matt Textured
- Handles: 4 – 2 Either Side
- Pole Socket: M20 Screw Socket
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 2400 Watts Peak
- 1200 Watts Continuous (600 W x 2)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo – Balanced
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output Connectors: 2 x Through Output XLR – Balanced
- Thermal Limiting
- Over-Temperature Muting
- Output Overcurrent
- DC Offset Removal
- High Frequency Stationary Loud Signals
- Input Voltage Limiter – Peak/RMS
- Power Unit:
- Primary AC Mains Overvoltage Protection
- Primary AC Mains Overcurrent Protection