QTX SW-2 Snow Machine 1200W
The QTX SW-2 Snow Machine has a high output snow effect for large venues and seasonal events. Utilises a heavy duty fan to convert snow fluid into a blizzard of foam particles, giving the impression of snowfall. Wired remote control has an on/off switch and rotary output volume control or the unit can be operated from DMX. Purpose built for professional stage shows, themed installations and corporate events.
- Wired remote with output volume control
- Recommended use with qtx snow fluid (160.578UK, 160.579UK)
- Removable 5 litre fluid tank
- DMX512 control
Amazing customer service, despite long wait during Covid – received next day delivery once the monitors were in stock!
Thank you tech for music!
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Tank capacity: 5 litre
- Power: 1200W
- Volume per minute50m³
- Remote control: Wired remote (on/off & output volume)
- DMX Channels: 1 channel (fan on/off & output 1 – 100%)
- Dimensions: 320 x 300 x 525mm
- Weight: 7.6kg
SW2, QTX, ICE, REMOTE