RCF F 24XR
- Sturdy Metal Chassis
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Stereo Recording and Playback via USB ports
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- 6 single control compressors
- Mono channels provided with 3-band EQ, with selectable mid frequency
- Robust, compact and attractive design.
- Designed and Engineered in Italy
- Internal Universal Power Supply
- 60 mm faders
ENHANCED ANALOG MIXING FLEXIBILITY
Premium RCF next-generation F Series mixers stages high-quality sound in five formats ranging from 6 to 24 channels. Aesthetically pleasing panel and high contrast graphics, premium quality connections and easy routing make it possible to mix your music with minimal technical expertise and the best results. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer builds on a fully balanced and low noise audio path from input to output, with single control compressors* to limit signal peaks and a modern sounding EQ.
State Of The Art EQ
State-of-the-art 3 band EQ on mono channels,
2 bands EQ on stereo channels for precise shaping of sound.
MORE HEADROOM, LESS NOISE
F Series Mixers feature high-quality preamplifiers with phantom power, offering superior sound and dynamics. With a separate line input, line level signals are less noisy than other consoles. F-16XR and F-12XR models feature Hi-Z input level control for musical instruments such as acoustic instruments with piezo transducers, electric bass or guitars with stomp boxes.