StudioMaster SRQ 62 Series 2×31 Band Graphic Equaliser
- 2 x 31 band 1 / 3 octave graphic equaliser
- Input trim and signal / clip led indication
- Switchable cut / boost range and 40Hz high pass filter
- Bypass switch for quick comparison
- 19″ 2U
- Centre frequencies: SRQ30 (63Hz-16kHz), SRQ62 (20Hz-20kHz), SRQ62L (20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 55kHz
- Frequency cut/boost: 12dB
- Distortion: 0.004%
- Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- Gain cut/boost: selectable 15dB / 6dB
- Input trim range: infinity to +6dB
- Maximum input level: +23dBu balnced, +20dBu unbalanced
- Maximum output level: +23dBu balnced, +20dBu unbalanced
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Output impedance: <150 ohms
- Hi pass filter: SRQ62 (40Hz @ 12dB/oct), SRQ62L (12-285Hz @12dB/oct)
- Metering: 2x M10 hanging points
- Meter calibration: 2x M10 hanging points
- Connections: 2x M10 hanging points
- Fader travel: 2x M10 hanging points
- Power requirements: 2x M10 hanging points
- Power consumption: 2x M10 hanging points
- Dimension W*D*H: 483×186 x 44(SRQ30), 88(SRQ62), 132(SRQ62L) mm
- Weight: 3.5kg.
See Our Amazing Reviews!
Another easy purchase from Techformusic. Used the online chat before purchasing this time. Very informative, great knowledge of products. Can not fault these guys in any way. Well done for consistently going above & beyond.
Without doubt, the best dj shop around. I have purchased 3 units, from techformusic ddj 1000, xdj rx2 and now my new baby xdj XZ. The dedication from all staff here at techformusic to ensure the customer is happy is something that other dj retailers could learn from. Big thanks to Ian for his wonderful service. If you are in the market for anything music, contact techformusic first. You wont be disappointed.