Technics SL-1210 MK7 & DJM-S11 DJ Package contains:
- 2 x Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable
- Pioneer DJM-S11 professional scratch style 2-channel DJ mixer
Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable
The Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable is a professional direct drive DJ turntable that continues the legendary SL-1210 design while adding a host of new features and technology to make this the best DJ deck that Technics have ever produced. The all black design instantly makes the deck recognisable as part of the Technics SL-1210 turntable family and comes with a new black tonearm. The pitch control can be changed from the standard +/-8% to +/-16%.
Coreless Direct Drive Motor Achieving Stable Rotation and Powerful Torque
The direct drive system uses a slow-rotating motor to directly drive the platter. This system has various advantages. It offers high performance, such as rotation accuracy and powerful torque, does not require replacement of parts and maintains high reliability over a long period of time. However, the direct drive system was said to on occasion produce a rotation irregularity called cogging. For the SL-1200MK7, a new coreless direct drive motor was developed. This motor employs a coreless stator. The removal of the iron core from the stator eliminated the root cause of cogging. Furthermore, the magnetic force of the rotor magnets was improved to the highest possible level, and the gap between the coreless stator and rotor magnets was optimised, thus achieving high torque performance equalling that of the SL-1200MK5. Boasting smooth rotation and powerful torque, this motor reproduces sound accurately and faithfully from the groove on an analogue record.
Highly Sensitive Tonearm Accurately Reads the Signal Stored in the Record Groove
The tonearm, which is responsible for accurately reading the signal by tracking the groove on the phono record, is a static-balance universal S-shape tonearm, another Technics tradition. The tonearm tube is made of lightweight, high-rigidity aluminium. The bearing section of the gimbal suspension construction tonearm consists of a machined housing and high-precision bearing to assure excellent tracking performance with minimum stylus jumping, even in harsh playing conditions such as scratching.
Two-Layer Structure Platter with Improved Vibration Damping Performance
The platter on which a vinyl record is placed features a two-layer structure with deadening rubber on the entire back surface to eliminate unwanted resonance in the aluminium die-cast platter. The platter offers high rigidity and outstanding vibration-damping characteristics to prevent harmful vibration from being transmitted to the record and delivers clear sound.
High Rigidity Cabinet and High Damping Insulator for Thorough Shut-Out of all Vibrations
The chassis, an essential part for reducing external vibrations, inherits the audio quality enhancement technology fostered through the development of high-end turntables. The aluminium die-cast chassis is rigidly integrated with a special material consisting of ABS mixed with glass fibre to achieve a two-layer construction. The combination of this special high-rigidity material and a metal chassis raised the rigidity and vibration-damping performance to higher levels, realising a robust cabinet for beautiful sound reproduction.
The insulator is comprised of a spring and rubber to provide optimal frequency characteristics. This not only assures high sound quality and superb howling resistance, but also effectively shuts out external vibrations under high sound level conditions.
Detachable Power/Phono Cable Terminals Prevents Cable Discontinuity
The power and phono cable terminals allow detachment of the cables. The phono terminals are gold-plated to minimise sound quality degradation. Since the terminals allow disconnection of the cables, maintenance of the cables is easier, and your favourite phono cable can be connected to let you enjoy the change in sound quality resulting from a different cable.
Starting Torque/Brake Speed Adjustment Function
The SL-1200MK7 employs the newest motor control technology refined through the development of Blu-ray disc products. Utilising a microcomputer, this advanced motor control technology ensures high performance in normal rotation and also responds accurately to a wide range of DJ play styles, such as scratching.
The starting torque and brake speed can be adjusted individually to suit the users preference.
Pitch Control Function Enables Accurate and Stable Pitch Adjustment
The rotation speed can be set to 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm. * The pitch control function allows fine adjustment of the rotation speed within +/-8%, +/-16%. This function achieves accurate and stable pitch control thanks to full digital control with improved tracking performance and accuracy.
* To use the 78 rpm speed, the switch on the main unit must be turned on.
REVERSE PLAY FUNCTION EXPANDS THE BREADTH OF DJ PLAY STYLES
The platter rotates in the reverse direction when the speed selector button and Start/Stop button are pressed simultaneously. This expands the breadth of DJ play styles.
* To use the reverse play function, the switch on the main unit must be turned on.
* The phono cartridge used must support scratch play.
A Traditional Design Ideal for DJ Play
Stylus Illuminator Featuring a High-Brightness and Long-Life LED
The stylus illuminator features a new push-type structure and employs a high-brightness and long-life white LED. The illumination area and intensity were reviewed to provide improved visibility of the stylus tip compared to previous models even in a dark environment.
All Black Design
The SL-1200MK7 sports black buttons and a black tonearm while retaining the SL-1200 Series’ button layout. With the matte-texture black body and black parts, the new all black design presents an attractive, refined appearance. The LED light can be set to illuminate in either red or blue, further enhancing the DJ play environment.
Pioneer DJM-S7 2-channel scratch-style DJ mixer
This new Pioneer DJM-S7 2-channel scratch-style DJ mixer gives you the freedom to customize your setup and bring your own unique style to every performance. The unit enables free use of Serato DJ Pro and it’s a Hardware Unlock device for rekordbox, so you can use performance features in either application.
Ready For Battle
Open-format DJs, who chop and change between musical styles, need the tools to rapidly and fluidly transition between tracks. And in the hyper-competitive world of battling, DJs are always looking for equipment that can help them perform more creatively and capture the attention of the audience. The DJM-S7 is designed to make it all possible.
If you’ve played on the DJM-S11 before, you’ll feel at home using the clean layout of the DJM-S7. The large Load button and 16 Performance Pads (8 per deck) make it easy to select tracks and trigger samples and features during energetic sets. All 22 Beat FX from the DJM-S11 are included and the effect levers offer an animated way to engage them as well as software effects. Pad modes are independent so, for example, you can trigger Hot Cues on channel 1 and use Roll on channel 2 at the same time. And with the Magvel Fader Pro, you can enjoy slick-feeling and stable crossfader performance.
Want to add new sounds to your sets? Wirelessly play audio directly from your smartphone thanks to the mixer’s Bluetooth connectivity. Play loops that you want to scratch over or trigger one-shots and route them straight to the master output or to either of the channels to hear them together with any other sound playing on that deck. And with Loop MIDI – a brand-new feature that’s exclusive to the DJM-S7 – you can use the effect levers to send MIDI messages to Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox, giving you an exciting way to control performance features rhythmically. The Pioneer DJM-S7 2-channel scratch-style DJ mixer inherits a number of additional key features from the DJM-S11 which are available when using Serato DJ Pro, including Combo Pad mode, Scratch Bank, and Gate Cue.
Serato DJ Pro & Rekordbox
The DJM-S7 gives you free use of Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox performance features, including DVS control of both applications. Simply connect the mixer to a PC/Mac running the latest version of Serato DJ Pro or the latest version of rekordbox to unlock the software. If you subscribe to the rekordbox Creative plan, you take advantage of advanced features such as Cloud Library Sync for seamless music management across multiple devices, and Edit mode, which enables you to create custom versions of any track you own so you can make your performances truly unique.
- Clear hardware interface
- Magvel Fader
- Pro Large Performance Pads
- Large effect levers
- Bluetooth input: Wirelessly add audio from your phone to your performance
- Loop MIDI: Use effect levers for automated control of DJ software functions
- Scratch Bank: Rapidly access your sounds from Serato DJ Pro
- Combo Pad mode: Use up to 2 Serato DJ Pro modes simultaneously
- Plug and play: Use Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox freely
Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable
- Technology for Rotational Stability
- Coreless Direct Drive Motor
- High-Precision Motor Controller
Construction for Vibration Tolerance
- High-Dumping Turntable Platter
- Rigid Cabinet Construction
- High-Dumping Insulator
High Quality Parts
- High Sensitive Tonearm
- Detachable PHONO Terminal
Technics Definitive Design
- Inherited SL-1200 Series
- Drive Method: Direct Drive
- Turntable Speeds: 33 1/3, 45rpm (with switch 78 rpm)
- Starting Torque: 0.18 N.m / 1.8kg.cm (1.56 lbs-in)
- Build-up Characteristics: 0.7 s. from standstill to 33 1/3 rpm
- Wow and Flutter: 0.025% W.R.M.S.
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 332mm (13-5/64″)
- Weight: Approx. 1.8kg (4.0 lbs) (Including slipmat and slipsheet)
- Type: Universal, Static Balance
- Effective Length: 230mm (9-1/16″)
- Overhang: 15mm (19/32″)
- Tracking Error Angle:
- Within 2 degrees 32′ (at the outer groove of 30cm (12″) record)
- Within 0 degrees 32′ (at the inner groove of 30cm (12″) record)
- Offset Angle: 22 degrees / Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0 – 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range: 0 – 4g (Direct Reading)
- Head Shell Weight: Approx. 7.6g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range: [without auxiliary weight] 5.6 12.0g (14.3 20.7g (including head shell))
- Head Shell Terminal Lug: 1.2mmf 4-pin terminal lug
- Audio Output: PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, Earth Terminal x 1
- Power Consumption: 8W (Approx. 0.2W (Standby))
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 453 x 169 x 353mm (17-27/32 × 6-21/32 × 13-29/32 inch)
- Weight: Approx. 9.6kg (Approx. 21.2lbs)
- Accessories: Turntable, Slipmat, Slipsheet, Dust cover, EP record adaptor, Balance weight, Head shell, Screw set for cartridge, PHONO cable, PHONO earth lead, AC power supply cord, Owners Manual
Pioneer DJM-S7 2-channel scratch-style DJ mixer
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
- S/N Ratio USB:
- 110 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 88 dB (PHONO)
- 80 dB (MIC)
- 103 dB (AUX)
- 0.003 percent (USB)
- 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Master Level Meter Size: 9 segment
- Channel EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: –∞ dB to +6 dB
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Peak Limiter: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX:
- Dub Echo
- Wide Filter
- Beat FX
- Ducking Echo
- Echo Out
- Back Spin
- One-shot Spin
- Vinyl Brake
- One-shot Brake
- HP Filter
- LP Filter
- Fader Pitch
- Fader Synth
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Crossfader: Yes
- Feeling Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Sound Card Connection: USB (Type-B)
- Sound Card Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Sound Card Frequency: 48 kHz
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- 2 USB A ports
- 2 USB B ports
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 PHONES (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini-jack)
- Power Consumption: 24 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 267.0 x 397.4 x 107.9 mm / 10.51” x 15.65” x 4.25”
- Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.9 lb
- Product Code: DJM-S7