- 2 x Technics SL-1210MK7 DJ Turntable
- 1 x Pioneer DJM-S9 2-Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato Pro
Technics SL-1210MK7 DJ Turntable
The iconic S-shape tonearm is back. This lightweight, tough, aluminium arm is perfect for anchoring your stylus onto to the record. The white stylus illuminator provides improved visibility from the noodle. The minimal weight of this all black tonearm is ideal for preventing unnecessary wear on your vinyl records. The great looking S-shaped arm fits in well with the look of the SL-1210 MK7 and its distinctive shape helps keep the arm out of harm’s way when changing records.
Resonance-free base for optimised performance
Providing the perfect playing surface for your records. The two-layer platter includes deadening rubber and aluminium which promises a resonance-free base for your records. Meaning you’re sure to get the best possible sound from your precious records. The platter looks great and functions brilliantly, making it an excellent centrepiece for your record player.
The importance of the platter should not be overlooked. Considered by many to be one of the most important parts of the turntable the platter is integral in defeating many problems that can arise from playing vinyl records. The MK7’s platter is finely tuned to allow for strong resistance to vibrations and to help keep an incredibly consistent playback speed.
Super accurate pitch control
The digital pitch control system allows for more accurate mixing using digital transmission instead of electrical analogue signals. Digital Pitch control is great for reducing issues arising from wow and flutter.
Sleek, streamlined design
Keeping in line with the SL-1210 MK6, the MK7 is built with functionality in mind. Instead of stuffing the MK7 full of unnecessary features, Technics have opted for perfecting the functionality of the SL-1210 MK7’s. Apart from the addition of Reverse Play, little has changed, everything has been improved though: The best just got better.
The motor has been improved to feature a coreless direct driver. This will keep the rotation in line and in sync meaning that the playback of the record stays consistent. All the components in the motor have been improved in order to increase the performance over previous iterations of the SL-1210. Not only does it playback your records perfectly, but the speed of the motor’s torque also makes it perfect for stop/start scratching styles and helps with seamless mixing.
- Seventh iteration of the iconic direct-drive turntable
- Coreless drive motor
- Computer controlled motor
- Replaceable phono and power cables
- Brake and torque adjustments
- Matte black chassis and tonearm
- Digital pitch control fader
- Aluminium and fiberglass to reduce vibrations
- LED Strobe in red and blue
Pioneer DJM-S9 2-Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato Pro
The Pioneer DJM-S9 2 Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ puts the power of personalisation in DJs’ hands, with a fast, accurate and customisable crossfader, plus Performance Pads and FX buttons that DJs can map to suit their preferences. The mixer delivers plug-and-play integration with Serato DJ’s four decks and boasts DVS support, on-board Beat FX, two USB sound cards, and a top-loaded input switcher for seamless DJ transitions.
The DJM-S9 is built to withstand the most rigorous scratch performances and suit every DJ’s style. The proprietary magnetic crossfader is both robust and responsive, with customisable Fader Bumpers, feeling adjust, cut lag and fader curve. The colour-coded Performance Pads give instant access to loops, cues, samples and rolls – or DJs can reconfigure the pads to trigger their favourite Serato DJ functions.
Plus DJs can customise the FX buttons and banks to their choice of 55 Serato DJ FX and 15 on-board Beat FX, and manipulate the parameters with a wet/dry dial on each channel. And the FX On/Off lever means they can exit their creative compositions in a flash.
The versatile DJM-S9 is at home in any pro-DJ set-up. DVS control means DJs can use CDJs and turntables to control Serato DJ; non-Serato DJ users can access the on-board FX and use the Performance Pads to give tactile performances without the software.
The DJM-S9 is the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer, with two USB sound cards to let two DJs play back-to-back seamlessly. The input switcher is on the top of the mixer, so there’s no need to fiddle around at the back of the unit between sets. DJs can switch between all four Serato DJ decks, while DVS support makes the DJM-S9 ideal for Serato DJs who prefer to play using CDJs or turntables. Plus DJs can record direct to the software during performance.
- Highly responsive operation. The low-latency fader delivers a fast, accurate response, while DJs can change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial. Shock-absorbing Fader Bumpers are included in three materials, so DJs can choose the level of resistance they prefer.
- Robust build for excellent durability. The DJM-S9 is built to last using a contactless, magnetic crossfader and metal shafts that withstand repeated use over a long period without loss of reliability.
- Configurable Curve and Reverse. DJs can adjust the crossfader’s curve characteristics to suit their style and use Reverse to switch the cut lag from the bottom to the top.
- 15 on-board Beat FX with added parameter control. Six dedicated buttons trigger the popular Echo, Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser and Trans effects in time with the BPM. DJs can replace these with other on-board Beat FX – and assign six more Beat FX to the second bank.
- 55 Serato DJ FX. DJs can map the six buttons, plus an additional bank, to their favourite Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope.
- Filter FX. A high pass/low pass filter on each channel lets DJs manipulate FX; DJs can switch this for other filters and FX, including Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch
- Release FX. use the large RMX-1000 style lever to trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly