You’ll be getting a full effect
Astound your audience with this incredibly versatile fog machine. Capable of making dry and even blasts of fog, the ADJ Fog Fury Jett Pro can release fog up to 40 feet into the air, thanks to the advances in ADJ‘S heater technology. The huge spread comes from the special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission through the Volcano’s piping to prevent clogging, this lets each drop of fluid be turned into snow with no trace of anything left behind in the pipeline.
Equipped with a high-performance Italian pump system, the output is consistently even and thorough. The setting you choose on the wireless remote will stay the same until you decide to change it. With a 2.5 litre fluid tank fitted in, this compact device can fit lots of fluid so it is always prepared for your events. When the time comes to re-fill, you will know about it thanks to the fog level indicator fitted on the side that tells you how much fog is let in your tank. There is Electronic Thermos Sensing (ETS) technology fitted so that you can retain optimum heating levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts. And to keep the pump in working order, there is a low fog fluid sensor there to protect it.
Operate it the way you want to
Sturdy and compact, the Fog Fury Jett PRO is highly portable and reliable to transport and store. Featuring a carrying handle, you can easily take it between vehicles and venues.
Complete with a wireless remote control, you can operate it with complete ease and convenience even if you’re situated far away from it. Or, you can use DMX control to fluidly integrate it into your existing light show for a synchronised and energetic performance. You have 5 DMX channels for the freedom to create a more complex show.
- On board control or Wireless DMX
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX (2,500 feet line of sight)
- LED and vertical fog effect combination
- Operates in multiple positions
- On-Board control or remote control
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX (up to 2,500 ft. /760M line of sight)
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Safety cable eye bolt
- Optical: 28 x 3-Watt LEDs (6 Red, 7 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Amber & 6 UV LEDs)
- Output: 40,000 Cubic Feet Per minute
- Heater: 1450 Watts
- Consumption: 1550 Watts
- Heat Up Time: 9 min
- Reheating time between intervals: 80 Seconds
- Fluid Type: Water Based Fog Fluid
- Fluid Consumption: 150ml/min
- Data: 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
- Control: DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 7, & 9
- Remote Control Included: FFJWR
- On Board Control: Yes
- Electrical: AC 120V/60Hz or 240/50Hz (non-switching)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5” x 12.5” x 8” / 419 x 315 x 206mm
- Weight: 21lbs. / 9.5 kg
- Tank Size: 2.5 Liter removable tank