DMX control goes from wired to wireless with Chauvet D-Fi XLR RX! This compact battery-powered wireless D-Fi receiver uses revolutionary CHAUVET DJ technology to provide instant wireless communication by plugging directly into the XLR port of DMX-compatible lights. Chauvet D-Fi XLR RX receives DMX and master/slave signals between similar fixtures. Handy LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation. D-Fi XLR RX is fully FCC/RTTE compliant.
- Battery-powered wireless D-Fi receiver provides instant wireless communication
- Plugs directly into your device’s XLR port
- Receives DMX and master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
6 Aug 2020
I purchased a set of DDJ-800’s and DM-40 speakers. The customer service was outstanding, the response time to any of my emails with questions were answered in 30 minutes or less and the overall experience was 10/10! I had a small issue with a cable, which was due to pioneers own fault but Ian at Techformusic solved it almost instantly and I couldn’t be more thankful!
I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase any music equipment.
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 165 ft (50 m)
- Maximum Run Time: up to 10 hours
- Recharge Time: 2.5 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC, 500 mA
- Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g)
- Size: 3.5 x 1 x 1.14 in (88 x 27 x 29 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RTTE
- RF output: 12.72 dBm
- Battery Run Time: 10 Hours
- Recharge Time: 2.5 Hours
- D-Fi XLR RX
- Quick reference Guide