Discover the amazing transforming transmitter! Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX transforms conventionally wired DMX set-ups into wireless ones! This battery powered wireless D-Fi transmitter fits in the palm of your hand and provides instant wireless communication between similar fixtures. The unit plugs directly into a light’s XLR port to wirelessly transmit DMX and master/slave signals. Convenient LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation. Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX is FCC/RTTE compliant.
- Battery powered wireless D-Fi transmitter provides instant wireless communication
- Plugs directly into your device’s XLR port
- Transmits DMX and master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
6 Aug 2020
I purchased a set of DDJ-800’s and DM-40 speakers. The customer service was outstanding, the response time to any of my emails with questions were answered in 30 minutes or less and the overall experience was 10/10! I had a small issue with a cable, which was due to pioneers own fault but Ian at Techformusic solved it almost instantly and I couldn’t be more thankful!
I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase any music equipment.
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 165 ft (50 m)
- Maximum Run Time: up to 11 hours
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Size: 3.7 x 1 x 1.14 in (94 x 27 x 29 mm)
- Approvals: Approvals: CE, FCC, RTTE
- RF output: 12.72 dBm
- Battery Run Time: 11 Hours
- Recharge Time: 4 Hours
- D-Fi XLR TX
- Quick Reference Guide