The Pioneer DDJ-400 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package includes the following:
1 x Stagg DJ Laptop Stand
1 x Free Cables
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate DJs
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for rekordbox DJ software (free licence copy included)
- Integrated mixer with 3-band EQ
- Club-style layout
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) with plug and play compatibility
- Mic input circuit
- USB bus powered – class compliant
- Grab handles on both sides for easy transportation
- Ultra-responsive jog wheels for low-latency mixing
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
Numark HF125 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Software: Rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB), 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Inputs: MIC (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER (RCA), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 482 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable, rekordbox dj license key card
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel dimensions: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel dimensions: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel weight: 2.7 kg
- Right channel weight: 2.2 kg
- Cord Length: 6′
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4″
Pioneer DDJ-400 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package, Pioneer DDJ-400, DDJ400, Pioneer DDJ400, DDJ-400, Pioneer DDJ,