The Pioneer DDJ-400 & VM-50 Package Includes:
- 1 x DDJ-400 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer VM-50 Monitor Speaker
- 1 x HDJ-X5 Headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA cable
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ Controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the Pioneer DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The Pioneer DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate DJs
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for rekordbox DJ software (free licence copy included)
- Integrated mixer with 3-band EQ
- Club-style layout
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) with plug and play compatibility
- Mic input circuit
- USB bus powered – class compliant
- Grab handles on both sides for easy transportation
- Ultra-responsive jog wheels for low-latency mixing
The Pioneer DJ VM-50 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-50 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
- Software: Rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB), 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Inputs: MIC (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER (RCA), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 482 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable, rekordbox dj license key card
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 5.25″ (133 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 40 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
Power Unit Other
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 30 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 198x300x265 mm / 7.80” x 11.81” x 10.43”
- Weight : 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch
Starter kit, Package DJ, Pioneer DDJ-400 & VM-50 Package, Pioneer DJ