The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller combines the popular features of the DDJ-SB2 with their leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you’re ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons in addition to independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won’t need to worry about breaking rhythm.
Whether you’re an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks – even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns – high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- New Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- New FX FADE for smooth mixing – easily transition between songs
- Intuitive interface
- Sync button
- Auto loop
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- 16 performance pads in total (8 per deck)
- Mix with 4 decks with dedicated 3 and 4 buttons on each deck
- USB plug & play straight into laptop (no audio drivers required)
- Master RCA output for connecting up to speakers
- Mic input
- Built-in sound card (audio interface)
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent
- S/N Ratio: 103dB (USB)
- Inputs: Mic x 1 (1/4” TS jack)
- Outputs: Master x 1 (RCA x 1), phones x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 486.2 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable
DDJSB3, PIONEERDJ, PIONEERSB3, PIONEER:SB3, DD-J, D-DJ, Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller