The Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 70 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 6.5″ (165 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 37 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
Power Unit Other
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 45 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 229x341x312 mm / 9.02” x 13.43” x 12.28”
- Weight : 7.7 kg / 17.0 lbs