The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 with Carry Bag Package includes:
- x1 Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3
- x1 Pioneer DJ DJC-RX3 Carry Bag
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 with Carry Bag Package
1. 10.1-inch touchscreen with new interface: Instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects:
The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system and noticeably bigger than the 7-inch one on the XDJ-RX2. It features a higher resolution
1280:800 (WXGA) and increased frame rate compared to the previous model so you’ll see everything clearly, including the smoother waveform. Plus, a fresh GUI design and a
host of new features mean you’ll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. The number of tracks displayed in the browse section has increased from 8 to
12, which means less scrolling as you search for the next song to play, and you can touch any of the stack of icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant
information for each track – making it quicker and easier to browse by category
• Rapid browsing
• Playlist Bank – Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks
from different genres etc.
• Touch Preview – Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section, just as you would on the
CDJ-3000. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
• Accurate mixing
• Phrase Display – See how each track is structured such as into Intro, Chorus, or Bridge with the rekordbox’s Phrase Analysis.. In Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3, you can choose to view the
phrase data analysed by rekordbox on the overall waveform, giving you a visual representation of how the music will progress.
• 3Band Waveform – Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform is a popular feature from the CDJ-3000 which uses different colors to
indicate the volume of the high, mid, and low frequency bands in files analysed by rekordbox, so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
• Pad status display – Keep an eye on the mode that the Performance Pads are set to, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you hit one thanks to the new pad status
• Beat FX Bank and X-Pad – Register your 4 favourite effects to the new Beat FX Bank so you can turn them on with a single touch at any time. For the first time ever in an allin-one DJ system, the X-Pad is integrated into the touchscreen, giving you a simple way to apply complex-sounding effects just by swiping your finger from side to side.
• Helpful features
• Countdown Timer -Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set, for example: midnight on New Year’s Eve; the moment when a vocalist is due to join your
performance; or the time when you need to hand over to another DJ. The new Countdown Timer feature will always be there as a reminder that the crucial moment is
• Repeat mode – Play a track or playlist on repeat to keep the music going when you need to leave the DJ booth. This new feature is helpful in situations such as soundchecks, saving you from constantly going back to the booth to hit play.
2. Color On Jog Display: Get a visual grasp of track information:
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates playhead position and the responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJRX2. Artwork can also be displayed for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. And you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog wheel feel just the way you like
with the Feeling Adjust control.
3. More Beat FX and Sound Color FX:
Add texture and build drama in your mixes
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
4. Release FX:
Inject new energy into your performance
By hitting the Performance Pads, you can instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment
before transitioning to another song on the other deck. For example, you might use Echo Out or Spin Out to dynamically mix into your next track. Choose from 8 effect types:
Vinyl Brake (Short / Long), Backspin (Short / Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
5. Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro:
Plug and play
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 can play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or you can connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode via USBHID control. Because the Pioneer XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the
tracks in your rekordbox library and enjoy free use of all the features in the Core plan when your laptop is connected. Free plug-and-play compatibility for Serato DJ Pro is
included too (coming in early 2022).
6. Natural audio:
Hear the true sound of your mixes:
Because the decks and mixer are integrated into one unit, there’s no risk of audio cables causing a loss in sound quality. The new audio design of the circuit board also
eliminates unwanted noise, and detailed tuning has been carried out to create punchy low-end and expressive mid-high frequencies. This means the unit delivers sound that’s
faithful to the original source so your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard.
7. Refined design:
Add a pro look to your setup
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Colour FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Colour FX including Space and Crush.
Pioneer DJC-RX3 Carry Bag
This DJ controller bag is the perfect size for the Pioneer XDJ-RX3. Made with an EVA Durashock molded body, black ballistic polyester, black fleece lining, and egg-foam lid, it’s tough enough to protect the unit against bumps and scrapes, but lightweight for easy carrying.
Serato DJ Pro – coming in early 2022
20 Hz – 20 kHz
110 dB (USB)
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.003 % (USB-MASTER1)
LINE x 2 (RCA)
PHONO x 2 (RCA)
MIC x 2 ( 1 x XLR / 1 x 1/4“ TRS jack)
AUX x 2 (RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
BOOTH x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
PHONES x 2 (1/4” stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB Type-A x 2
USB Type-B x 1
AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power Consumption (standby)
54 W (0.3 W)
Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H)
728.1 x 469.5 x 118.4 mm / 28.7” x 18.5” x 4.7”
9.3 kg / 20.5 lbs.
Quick Start Guide
Software license notice
Precautions for Use
Pioneer DJC-RX3 Carry Bag
- Net weight 2.40kgs
- Internal measures 735x475x150mm
- Outer measures 750x520x160mm
- Materials used:
- EVA Durashock Molded Body
- Black ballistic Polyester
- Black fleeced lining
- Lid egg-foam