Pioneer HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitoring Headphones have been built specifically for all stages of the music production process. Their design ensures a pristine sound and comfortable fit during recording and mixing.
The HRM-6 is built to go the extra mile, and goes up to 40kHz, with a maximum input of 2,000 mW.
STUDIO SOUND QUALITY
The 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 2,000 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response, while a large rare-earth magnet and rigid aluminium, 2-layer damping structure eliminate unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
- 40mm HD drivers
- Frequency range of 5Hz to 40kHz
- Lightweight copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW)
- Bass reflex chamber
- Large rare-earth magnet for clean lows and mids
- Two-layer damping structure reduces resonance
- Adjustable headband
- Flat, memory foam ear pads with soft polyurethane leather covers
- Foldable design with a flat-fold carry case
- Includes a choice of detachable cables
PIONEER, PIONEER HRM, HRM6, H-RM, HR-M, HEADPHONES, MONITORING, H-RM6, STUDIO
- Type: Fully-Enclosed, Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- Drivers: 40mm HD
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dBmW
- Frequency Range: 5Hz – 40kHz
- Impedance: 45Ω
- Plug: 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack (Gold-Plated)
- Weight: 265g