The Pioneer XPRS-10 Active PA Speaker is compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS10 single PA speaker combines a 10-inch ferrite LF driver, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver and Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology to deliver crystal clear audio with a deep bass range. Being compact, plug-and-play and easy to transport, this speaker is a reliable partner on the road, for any venue.
*The XPRS10 is sold as a single speaker.
NATURAL, FULL-RANGE SOUND
The 15-mm birch plywood cabinet, 10-inch ferrite LF driver and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver reproduce a clean, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high outputs. Plus, the XPRS10’s compact horn sounds bright and clear.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
AFAST ACOUSTIC TUBE
Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response.
4 EQ MODES
Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to 4 EQ modes: Flat, Bass +, Speech and Wedge.
The Pioneer XPRS-10 Active PA Speaker is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply in to Amplifier module – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection mean you can connect at the same time a Mic and other devices, such as line-level mixers or portable audio players.
- Compact, portable and robust
- Ideal for live sound, mobile DJ, rental, fixed installations
- High performance drivers deliver a powerful, full range sound
- 4 EQ modes for a variety of music genres and environments
- Powerful Class D amp module for reliable high-powered performance
- Advanced protection features
- Ergonomic design allows 3 application modes, 2 pole mount positions plus floor monitor
- Birch plywood construction for a natural sound
- AC mains over-voltage protection protects against power surges
XPRS10, XP-RS10, XPR-S10, PIONEER PROFESSIONAL, AUDIO, SPEAKER, PA
- Type: 10 inch full range active speaker
- Enclosure: 15mm birch plywood
- Drive: LF: 10 inch ferrite LF cone driver, HF: 1.75 inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.0kHz
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power rating:2400W peak/1200W cont. (LF800W/HF400W)
- Input connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS combo (balanced), 2 x RCA (unbalanced)
- Output connectors: 2 x through output XLR (balanced), 1 x mixed output XLR (balanced)
- Power consumption: 162W
- Dimensions: 320 x 520 x 347mm
- Weight: 18.9kg