Chauvet D-Fi USB
CHAUVET DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. These fixtures can now be wirelessly controlled using the new Chauvet D-Fi USB transceiver. The transceiver eliminates the need for DMX cables, and it is powered directly from the fixture. This makes it easy to set up and control your lighting without having to worry about tangled cables.
The D-Fi USB transceiver can be controlled using any of Chauvet DJ’s wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON AIR2 app. This gives you a lot of flexibility in how you control your lighting. You can use the same controllers you already have, or you can use your smartphone to control your lighting from anywhere in the venue.
The D-Fi USB transceiver is a great way to add wireless control to your Chauvet DJ fixtures. It is easy to use, and it gives you a lot of flexibility in how you control your lighting.
- Finger-sized wireless D-Fi transceiver provides instant wireless communication
- Transfers DMX as well as master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- Eliminates the need for DMX cables
- Plugs directly into USB-compatible devices
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- Wireless DMX Solution
Really clear and regular communication throughout. I had kit on pre order and was given regular updates right up until the kit was delivered. Quick delivery once stock arrived. Cannot fault the customer service provided. I would recommend techformusic to anyone looking to by DJ kit. Thanks 🙂
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (31.2 g)
- Size: 3 x 0.9 x 0.5 in (78 x 25 x 13 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Operating Frequency:: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- User Manual