The Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 Package contains the following:
- 2 x Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- 1 x Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato Pro
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
The Pioneer PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato Pro
The Pioneer DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer For Serato DJ Pro with built-in soundcard is Serato DJ Pro enabled as soon as you unpack it. Featuring a highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-S3 delivers a smooth and accurate response.
The scratch-friendly layout creates more room for you to be creative in the booth. No need to go easy, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances. And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ Pro features, including its FX.
BUILT-IN SOUND CARD
Connect your PC/Mac with a single USB cable to use Serato DJ Pro and mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato DVS Control Vinyl or compatible multiplayers.
Scratching becomes effortless with the highly responsive Magvel Crossfader. Sharing the same quality as the DJM-900NXS2, the fader is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10 million movements.
INDEPENDENT CHANNEL FILTERS
Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer’s dithering technology.
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Independent channel filters
- 3 band EQ
- Phone, Line, AUX
- XLR terminals
- 2 headphone ports (1/4 inch jack, 3.5mm jack)
- Professional sound quality
Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter – 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g – 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
Pioneer DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato Pro
- DVS control: Serato DJ
- Software system requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack), mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update), Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4 GB or more of RAM, USB: Available USB 2.0 port, Free HDD Space: 5GB, Display resolution: 1280 x 720
- Included accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 108mm
- Depth: 320mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Frequency range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- S/N ratio line: 94dB
- Distortion: Power supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power consumption: 600 mA
- Channels: EQ/ISO – 3 band, EQ/ISO range – -∞ +6 dB
- Performance control: Channels – 2, Sound colour FX – filter
- Terminals: Inputs – 3 LINE (RCA), 2 PHONE (RCA), 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (XLR), 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADHPONE MONITOR (1/4 inch jack, mini jack)
DJ, Club, Party, Festival, Vinyl, Record, Pioneer PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJM-S3 Package