This Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR Package with Pioneer DM-50D & HD25 Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR
- 2 x Pioneer DM-50D Monitors
- 1 x Sennheiser HD25 headphones
- 1 x Free 3m RCA cable
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR
Club-standard NXS2 Layout
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR All-In-One DJ Controller inherits its layout from the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 mixer, meaning you can practise at home so you’re ready from the club-standard gear, or for when you need to take a familiar piece of kit with you to parties or bars.
You’ll find the same screen, along with the same deck layout, and FX controls. It has the same style tempo, loop beat, sync, and cue-play buttons. Whether you’re using the XDJ-RR for a party, or the NXS2 for the club, you’ll always be familiar with the gear.
Play With or Without Your Laptop
You can play your tunes with or without your laptop. It’ll connect easily to your laptop through USB so you can play your tracks in your rekordbox library without having to export them to a USB drive.
On the other hand, if you don’t like to bring your laptop out, you can also plug your USB directly into the controller. Your tracks and playlists can be linked from rekordbox, allowing you to navigate with the screen. The screen provides everything you need from waveforms, BPM, playback position, and track listing.
With dual USBs too, b2b performances will be a breeze. You can also connect it straight to a club’s speaker system using the XLR and RCA outputs on the back.
Professional Performance Controls
Become a unique performer. Gone are the days of mixing track end to track beginning. Why not remix and edit tracks on the fly? You’ll be able to remix tracks and juggle hot cues, loop sections, and beatjump using the onboard controls.
By using quantize, you can jump through the different beats of tracks, all in time. You’ll hardly notice it changing. The beat loop feature lets you loop a section of a track, and the DJ controller will automatically set the loop-out point based on the BPM. Chop up loops on the fly and edit length too.
Another neat trick the Pioneer XDJ-RR All-In-One DJ Controller has is the ability to keep the track playing silently in the background. This lets you loop parts, or scratch over the top, and when you’re ready, you can bring the track back in at exactly the right place.
Spice up your sets with professional Pioneer FX. You’ll find a few of the same beat and sound colour FX from the professional DJM-900NXS2 on the XDJ-RR. Excite the crowd with buildups by adding echo, delay, reverb, filter, noise, dub echo, and also pitch.
Lightweight and Portable
Take it where you need to. The XDJ-RR is lightweight and compact, making it easy to take to your next house party and gig.
Comes with rekordbox Software
Organise your music with professional software. Rekordbox is a staple for most popular DJs. It’s easy to use and allows you to organise your music clearly into playlists, add cue points into tracks, and more. Get your music ready with rekordbox, and you’ll be ready to plug into any club-standard set up.
- Club standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 layout and features
- Dual USB ports for easy b2b performances
- 7-inch large screen shows track info, waveforms, and more
- Remix on the fly with remix pads
- Performance controls – hot cues, beat loop, slip loop, and beat jump
- Mixer section with professional FX including beat and sound colour FX
- Quantize control
- Lightweight and portable
- Connects easily to clubs/bars speaker system
- External audio input – play music from external sources or mobile devices thanks to AUX input
- Link export mode for rekordbox – play music through laptop without needing to export them to a USB drive
- Includes rekordbox DJ license key
- Mic input with EQ controls
- Each Pioneer DM-50D speaker produces pure, balanced bass sound thanks to a new Class D amplifier with 96kHz sampling DSP.
- Another advancement from the DM-40 model comes in the updated design of the DECO convex diffusers which help deliver crystal-clear high frequencies in every direction, so you can enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
- In the Pioneer DM-50D the woofer and tweeter are perfectly aligned so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly.
- The grooves on the ducts reduce air friction so bass is tight and punchy, even if you position the speakers against a wall. Plus, the curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for clean audio at any volume level.
- The 5-inch woofer creates powerful sound without distorting, even if you pump up the volume.
2-way sound mode – optimized for DJing and music production
There’s no need to decide whether you want a set of monitors that are best for DJing or making music, because the Pioneer DM-50D speakers are perfect for both. Just flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task, leaving you free to concentrate on your mix.
Easy to use with different DJ or production equipment
With RCA, mini jack, and the newly added TRS input terminals, you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use. Connecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is right in front of you too.
Start your DJ journey with the Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones. Available in four different models, these fresh units come with modest price tags and bold features.
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Frequency Characteristic: 20Hz to 20kHz (USB, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio: 112dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB)
- Inputs: AUX x 1 (RCA), MIX x 1 (XLR and 1/4” TRS jack)
- Outputs: Master 1 x 1 (XLR), Master 2 x 1 (RCA), Phones x 2 (1/4” stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (type A) x 2, USB (type B) x 1
- Dimensions: 625 x 388.5 x 74.2mm
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adapter, USB cable, rekordbox license
|2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers|
|3/4” (19 mm) soft dome|
|5″ (127 mm) fiberglass cones|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
|AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz|
|MDF vinyl laminate|
POWER CONSUMPTION DURING STANDBY MODE
|0.3 W or less|
|3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1|
- Frequency Reponse: 16Hz – 22kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load Rating: 20mW
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Connector: 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo
- Contact Pressure: ~2.5N
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 140g